Why the choice of our roulettes is top-notch
The competition amongst online casinos is insane nowadays. One can only imagine what sort of a struggle a new gamester has to go through to pick up a reliable site. We provide access to a broad assortment of platforms with online roulette for real money. Here’s why they are the most superb:
- Our motto – security comes first. Only licensed and time-tested roulette casinos are listed on our page. We also check if the platforms employ RNGs to make it fair for all gamesters. We ensure each user gets a look-in to win money playing roulette online without their data being misused or leaked.
- No success without a broad assortment of games. In our USACasinoExpert.com catalog, one may find not only standard roulettes (European, American, French) but also the fascinating Dragonara, Double-Ball roulettes and others.
- Numerous promos and engaging bonuses for making money on roulette. One of the tested pathways to make bank is to play using money from bonuses – we have lots of casinos which offer them.
- Wagering on-the-run. For sure, not while trying to avoid being caught but while being busy with work, chores, friends get-together, etc. On our platform you can find mobile versions of roulette games which you can download to any device, either it’s Android or iOS-based.
- Superlative Soft. The interface of games is very user-friendly and there’s a lot to enjoy thanks to top-notch sound and graphics.
- Roulette real money & for gratis. It’s challenging for a novice to start wagering straight away, that’s why on our platform you can find both real money games and gratis demo versions to test your fortune.
- Gamers win more. Soaring payout percentage is the key. Our team has filtered out casinos that trick players into losing rather than winning.
- Banking. It’s easy to fund your account and cash out the wins. Only reputed payment systems for banking procedures.
- Responsive customer service. We regularly monitor how helpful the customer services of casinos are, and list only high-achievers.
The widest choice of online roulette for real money in the USA
Being a novice, don’t assume that all types of this game are identical. You may naively think that there’s just a wheel with white and black (maybe even a green) pocket-stripes and an argent ball which should end up where you want it to be. Partially, it’s true. But the gambling world is much diverse. On USACasinoExpert.com you can find much more engaging variations:
- European Roulette (37 pockets, single «0» on the wheel, house edge (H.E.) lower than in American roulette – 2.70%)
- Dragonara Roulette, or Dual Play Roulette (online vibes of Dragonara Palace)
- 3D Roulette (conventional games, superb realistic graphics)
- American Roulette (38 pockets, single and double nulls, higher H.E. – 5.26%)
- Mini Roulette (12 pockets, single «0», if the ball ends up being on it, half of the punter’s wager is returned)
- French Roulette (37 pockets, no double null, 2 extra rules: La Partage & En Prison; outside betting on both sides of the table, H.E. – 1.35%)
- Live Dealer Roulette (a real-time game with a real dealer, connection online)
- Double or Multi-Ball Roulette (up to 10 balls, higher odds of making bank, goal – predict numbers where the ball will fall)
- Other variations (Lightning, Immersive, Multi-Wheel Roulette, etc.)
Starting to play roulette online for real money
We know you have a trigger finger, but don’t rush to wager. Get acquainted with the fundamentals of the game. Here’s our quick walkthrough of roulette real money:
- Browse through our list of casino platforms and decide what you like.
- Register, fund your account and get the signup gift.
- Decide which by sort of roulette you would love to challenge yourself (see on our website detailed explanations of all roulette variations).
- Follow our tips for getting the scoop.
- Bet wisely, don’t rush (either on an individual number or a bunch of them).
- Wait for the ball to fall on one of the «pocket-stripes».
- Congrats! You’re the round’s champion if the ball ends up being on your bet.
- You will be paid before the upcoming round.
- Don’t step back – bet more and test your luck!
How to win big in online roulette?
Were you searching for the secrets of a roulette champion? You’re welcome:
Variations tip: Stick to the roulette variant you’re confident at. Try a few distinct ones and limit your choice.
Funds tip: Be money-wise. Think twice before you wager. How much you can afford to put at stake? Don’t chase losses.
Bets tip: go for outside bets. With them, you’re more likely to get a payout even if it isn’t huge. Start with simple combinations. Learn more below.
How to make bets in roulette to hit the jackpot
You can’t succeed in roulette without knowing how to wager. Remember – all bets are split into two categories: inside and outside ones. The former are those placed on a number, and the latter are the ones placed in the boxes outside the number net.
Dozens of Bets – it covers 1-12, 13-24 and 25-36 combinations of number (2-1 payout if any wins).
Column Bets – on 1 or 3 columns of 12 numbers (2-1, if any of the columns win).
Top Line Bet – only on these particular numbers in the American variation of the game: 0-00-1-2-3. (6-1, house edge 7.9%, the highest among all bets).
Six Line Bet – on two contiguous lines (but on each, there should be 3 numbers). You will bet on 6 numbers overall. The chips must be placed on the point where the lines intersect (5-1).
Basket Bet – on the following numbers: 0,1,2 or 0,2,3.
Square Bets – on 4 numbers, chips put in the middle of them (8-1).
Street Bets – any row with 3 numbers, the chips must be placed on the edge of the row (11-1).
Split Bets – it’s made on any two contiguous numbers. The chips are put on the line between these figures. (17-1 payout).
Classic Bets – put the chips on a chosen number, if it’s selected on the following spin, your bet will be paid 35 to 1.
These were inside bets. Besides, you can also put your wagers on the black/red or even/odd numbers (these are outside bets) where the ball lands, in null or green slots.
Strategies for making money on a roulette
There’s no 100% working strategy for all cases because being a roulette gamester is about having luck. But still you make things wisely:
- Don’t pile all your money at once. Leave some cash for short sessions.
- Don’t mix up your original funds with the winnings.
- Choose roulettes with lower H.E. (for instance, European and French ones).
- Outside bets are the most advantageous in terms of payout, also make small wagers
- Go for inside bets only after you get some experience, but yes, they can bring you bucks.
- The rational strategy is to place 2 outside bets of even sums (e.g., on a column or dozen and the even-money play with a 2-1 payout).
- Practice on gratis games before you begin wagering for real money.
Free vs real money
What is better: online roulette for free or for real money? As per Google Trends, the inquiry of the former wins. Within the past 12 months, users showed a 15%-100% interest in free online roulette, and 0%-75% of search interest in online roulette real money. Understandably, novice gamesters spend more time learning how to handle things in safer conditions.
Indeed, one can revel free roulette online casinos with no signup, downloads or setups required. A plethora of casino platforms, listed in our catalog, offer free demo versions, and you can play roulette not only for free but also anonymously and without revealing your bank details.
Yet, gratis games cannot substitute the joy that real money ones bring. You can feel the venturesome vibes only when putting at stake your money and staring at a live dealer. You can easily win money playing roulette online as these games have more variations. Additionally, you can get access to super bonuses and promos. Finally, you can enjoy the VIP approach and feel 100% secure as paid sites pile the lion’s share of their income into users’ safety. It all is on our platform too!
How to win money playing roulette at the casino?
Don’t be too self-confident. Don’t wager on all your funds, keep some bankroll for short sessions. Try out different strategies, but note that roulette is about chances, so you will never be winning consistently. If you’re a novice player, make outside bets only as they are more likely to bring payouts, even if they aren’t massive. Try outside beds only when you’re confident and experienced.
Where to play roulette online for real money?
Play it in any casino listed in our catalogues. We have a wide array of licensed casinos with multiple roulette alternatives that we have checked and continue to monitor. Free, real money roulettes of different variations (from American to Double-Ball roulettes). Promos, additional bonuses, live dealers – register on any casino you attracted to and get your bonanza!
How to play roulette online for money?
Sign up to a chosen casino platform, deposit, get a signup reward and start searching for the game you want. There is a number of roulettes. If you’re a beginner, we suggest you give a shot to French and European roulettes as they have a lower H.E. (which means you will earn more). Make your bets (check out our tips for wagering) and let the little silver ball determine your destiny.
How much money can you make playing roulette?
You can win an unimaginable sum. Just look at these three casino whales – Mike Ashley, Joseph Jagger and Chris Boyd. Each of them made fortunes playing roulettes. Ashley, a Newcastle boss, won £1.3m on a single roulette spin back in 2008. Jagger, a textile industry businessmen, made $375,000 in 1873 by benefiting from a biased roulette wheel. Boyd, in his turn, won $220,000 – twice the amount he bet – in 1994 in Las Vegas. Apparently, any gamester, including you, can turn into one of the luckiest punters.
How casinos make money from roulette?
In roulette, like in many other chance-based games, the medium payouts (what gamers get back after betting) are lower than what casinos get from total bets. That’s the secret. If you want to get the scoop, choose roulettes with a lower H.E. (lower statistical advantage of a casino over you), e.g., European Roulette, and higher payout percentage.
How much money should I have to play roulette online?
$10-20 is a minimal must, but our experts recommend to deposit $75-$150. Why? This will help you to bet for more rounds in roulette (thus, you will get more chances to win). A winning strategy is to keep your bankroll for small bets in short sessions.
How to win at roulette with little money?
If you don’t have a lot of cash, it’s better to make outside bets and rely on short sessions which don’t require you to wager a lot. Overall, you don’t have to wager huge sums to win, play wisely instead. You can make a classic inside bet with a small sum but you will win more because its payout is 35-1.