Since the Company provides information on the subject of gambling and gaming, it is paramount for us to ensure that every single customer understands the importance of responsible gaming and gambling. Our goal is to encourage you to have a great time while gaming and gambling, but remember the fact that it should be done wisely and adequately.
1. Underage Gambling
A person can engage in gaming or gambling only if the person is over the age of 18 or the age that is defined by the jurisdiction that is applied to you. In case you have a person or people that live with you who have not reached the legal age for gambling and gaming, it is your responsibility to ensure that these people do not have access to your login and password for this or any other gambling platform. Also, do not gamble when underage individuals are near the computer. Try to avoid situations when an underage person is left unsupervised near a computer that has an open tab with any gambling or gaming platform. You may use various software or programs that could monitor or control the use of a computer to identify whether a minor has been using any gambling or gaming platform. For instance, you may choose any of the below-mentioned applications for such purposes:
- Net Nanny
2. Responsible Gambling
If you want to be accountable while gambling, we highly recommend you to follow these tips:
- Do not make bets that will make you uncomfortable.
- Gambling should not be used to make a lot of money or pay off your debts. It is used as a form of entertainment.
- Make sure that you set a limit on how much money you can spend on gambling. Do not exceed this limit under no circumstances.
- Remember that gambling it is not a source of making money; be responsible with your expenses.
- Do not try to chase your losses.
- Use money on bets and wagers that are not used for your mundane needs.
Still, it is important to note that some people may develop a problem with gambling, which would make them not listen to common sense. In that case, you need to ask yourself a couple of questions to understand whether you have a gambling issue or not:
- Have you ever gambled to escape depression or negative thoughts?
- Have you ever stolen or borrowed money purely for gambling?
- Does gambling make your relationship with other people worse?
- Do you try to use gambling as a form of constant income?
- Have ever you lied about the extent or success of your gambling?
- Do you lie about the amount of money you spend while gambling?
- Have you ever asked other people to help you with your gambling issue?
3. Advice and Help
In case you believe that you have problems with gambling, it is important to seek help as fast as possible. There are many organizations that can help you:
4. Compliance with law
Kindly understand that the use of this site is only allowed to individuals, whose jurisdictions consider online gambling legal. In case you live in a place where online gambling is prohibited, you should stop using this site.